Fridse 423 Sport:
Congratulations to Fridse's new owners! Fridse is standing at The Friesian Connection! Please contact them for Breeding Information.
Many people have been contacting us about the decision to sell Fridse, and we wanted to share our reasons with all of you. Please read this letter explaining the decision.
This stallion by the late, great Teunis 332 Preferent, is out of a Star mare who has also produced another KFPS approved stallion, Bente 412. Fridse has better than excellent KFPS test scores for his approval and his progeny test-offspring approval. The KFPS offspring judging resulted in comments regarding Fridse's impressive contribution to the breed with each foal he produces. The fact that, while in Holland and even after a late start to the 2005 breeding season (following the performance exam), Fridse bred the maximum number of mares clearly demonstrates the confidence breeders in Friesland have in this Teunis stallion. Fridse also bred the maximum number of mares allowed in 2006.
Fridse 423 Sport is known in Holland for passing along his fine Friesian qualities and the 2009-2010 foal results are remarkable!
- Height Score of 109 – the highest among all U.S. FPS stallions, and tied with only one current FPS stallion worldwide.
- Walk Score of 107 – the highest among all U.S. FPS stallions.
- Trot Score of 106 – the highest among all U.S. FPS stallions, and tied with Mintse & Sape.
- Height Score of 109 –The overall offspring score is 104.6 in 2009 and 106 in 2010 - the highest among all U.S. FPS stallions and tied with Anton in 2010.
Perhaps the most impressive fact is the percentage of offspring making ster:
- In 2009, 58.6% earned Ster! Fridse held the top score of all U.S. FPS stallions for offspring achieving Ster status, and only two current FPS stallions in the world scored higher!
- In 2010 57% earned Ster! Fridse held the top score of all U.S. FPS stallions for offspring achieving Ster status, and only three current FPS stallions in the world scored higher!
Fridse 423 Sport is an amazing stallion! And we are confident you will be pleased with the imprint he produces on his offspring: breed type, height, movement, intelligence and showiness. He passes on the “look at me” flash which shows off so well in the ring. Fridse is producing tremendous Friesians for the sport which is one of the most important characteristics Fridse foals receive. Fridse continues to produce show stoppers with multiple first premium ratings and with Grand Champion results nationwide.
Teunis 332 x Nammen 308
Born: April 26, 2001
Dam: Lobke Y (199522750)
Inbreeding coefficient: 3.52%
Height: 17 Hands
Motherline: Ster+Pref, Ster, Ster, Ster, Ster
- The Youngest (by 2 years!) KFPS Stallion WORLDWIDE to earn the SPORT PREDICATE!
- Always a 1st Premium Stallion
- 2005 FPS Performance Champion while in Holland, imported to the USA in the Fall of 2006
- Versatile stallion who imprints his get in so many positive ways!
- Tall at 17 Hands, with a beautiful front and a powerful rear
- Walk: 7.0
- Trot: 7.7
- Gallop: 7.3
- Riding: 7.5
- Driving: 7.5
- Show Driving: 8.0
- Total Riding: 81.0
- Total Driving: 82.9
- HSW: 7.5
This amazing stallion excels in versatility. Fridse completed his performance test in 2005 with beautiful scores and received his permanent approval in 2010. The judges' collective opinion is that Fridse 423 Sport has a great deal of potential as a riding and driving stallion and he shows a great deal of pizzazz as a show driving horse, he has powerful use of his hind legs, but most of all they appreciate that Fridse passes these great qualities onto his offspring!
Videos of Fridse:
Video by Cally Matherly, ridden by Ron Steur, shot here at the Farm!
Video by Team WUAS shot here at Persistence Farm!